ICB Advanced Bookkeeping & Accounting
Learn how to carry out more advanced bookkeeping functions and principles in the Level 3 Certificate from ICB, including the following:
- Prepare a bank reconciliation statement for a business/company/organization.
- Account for VAT and prepare a VAT return to an acceptable industry standard.
- Prepare a ledger account for the purposes of recording the disposal of a fixed asset.
- Calculate any profit or loss caused by the disposal of a fixed asset, and record these findings in accordance with current regulation and best practices.
- Calculate adjustments to accounts when and if appropriate.
- Prepare the final accounts for almost any type of non-incorporated business - this would include calculating, processing, and accurately recording any adjustments made to the account in question, including:
- Opening and closing stock
- Financial provisions for doubtful debt
- Depreciation of fixed assets
|Name||Start Date||End Date||Price||Register|