Human Resources Administration
Human Resources is the implementation of strategy to drive innovation and productivity through mobilizing the workforce towards excellence.
In this Human Resources Management diploma program, students will explore various concepts of this strategy while examining the critical topics important to establishing the foundation for a functional and effective HR environment.
This program includes topics such as:
- Recruitment and selection
- Discipline and handling grievances
- Bahamian labor laws
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
- Learning and employee development
- Evaluating and managing employee performance
Students pursuing career roles as an HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, Supervisors, Office Managers, Business Owners.
High School Diploma
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date|
|B4-108 Human Resource Administration|